United Learning Teaching School Alliance
From the ‘Best in Everyone’ induction to NPQH – your future as part of a group
As a colleague at Accrington Academy you will also benefit from being part of the United Learning Teaching School Alliance (www.teachingschoolalliance.org.uk). The Alliance brings together all United Learning schools to work on the six key areas set below. Guildford High School, awarded National Teaching School status by the National College for Teaching and Leadership, will lead this alliance in partnership with schools from across the Group.
As part of United Learning you will benefit from an individual pathway related to your professional development that compliments the support you will receive at Accrington Academy. This is known as the United Learning Institute.
Our Strategic Objectives:
- Support and deliver a group-wide talent management framework
- Provide structured and accessible role and career development for all staff
- Support and enable excellent learning, teaching and research
- Design and deliver high quality development for support staff
- Design and deliver structured and progressive leadership development at all levels